3125-3224 Illinois Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564
Retail, Office, Restaurant and Service Users
- The Center is in the fastest growing sector of Naperville and adjacent to Neuqua Valley High School, with 4,100 students and 240 faculty members.
- Illinois Route 59 is recognized as the premier road artery of Naperville.
- The traffic counts on Route 59 are 40,050 VPD & 95th St are 11,200 VPD.
- Estimated population within five miles of the Center is 211,902, with an average household income of $166,148.
- Wheatland Marketplace is located in Naperville, Illinois comprised of a one story building making up 60,427 SF of Retail space.
- The Property has two access points Illinois Route 59 and one access point from 95th Street.
- Located on the southwest corner of Illinois Route 59 and 95th Street.
- Naperville is located approximately 34 miles west of downtown Chicago.
- Naperville was voted the second-best place to live in the United States by Money magazine in 2006, and has won the award again in 2008, 2010, and 2012. It was rated 1st on the list of best cities for early retirement in 2013 by Kiplinger.
- Naperville is Illinois’s fifth largest city, and is located within the Illinois Technology and Research Corridor, in the wealthiest city in the Midwest and eleventh in the nation with a population over 75,000.
- The bedroom communities of the area use Illinois Route 59 to travel to Aurora where the Westfield Fox Valley regional mall is located 4.3miles to the north. The Naperville area is also home to many popular large and small national retail, as well local retail, professional/medical offices, and restaurants, such as Freedom Commons, Springbrook Prairie. Retailors in the market include Whole Foods Aldi, Best Buy, AMC Cinemas, Starbucks, Home Depot, Costco, Ross Dress, TJ Maxx, and Walmart.
Download Brochure – Wheatland Marketplace
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883