Shops at Johns Creek
4090 Johns Creek Pkwy., Johns Creek GA 30024
Retail, Restaurant, Medical and Office Users
- Below Market Rates
- Johns Creek Avg. HH Income is $150K
- Tenant Improvement Dollars Available
- 27,485 Daytime Population (3 miles)
- Johns Creek became a city in 2006. Home to an estimated population of 70,050, the city is located just 30 miles north of Atlanta’s CBD, 15 miles north of I-285 (Atlanta’s beltway), and surrounded by some of Atlanta’s premier executive neighborhoods as evidenced by the Johns Creek Average Household Income exceeding $150,000.
- The economic hub to the city of Johns creek is Technology Park at Johns Creek, a 1900 acre mixed use development that houses approximately 10,000 employees. 5.8 million square feet of office, technology, and medical space is developed to date. State Farm, CIBA Vision, General Electric, Johnson Controls, and Kraft have facilities in Johns Creek. At full buildout, Johns Creek is expected to have 18,000–20,000 employees.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital, completed in 2008, is a110-bed hospital featuring some of the most advanced medical technologies available.
Download Brochure – Shops at Johns Creek
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883