7440 US Highway 1 North –St. Augustine, Florida 32095
Retail, Restaurant, Medical & Office Users
- Below Market Rates
- Fast growing St Johns County
- Palencia community –golf course, planned for 3,300 homes, new elementary
- 63,000+ avg. HH income
– Plaza Palencia is a 12,860 SF shopping center located at 7440 US Highway 1 North in St. Augustine, FL, a suburb of Jacksonville. Further situated in St. Johns County. St. Johns county is the fastest growing county in Metro Jacksonville. As or August 2012, St. Johns has issued more building permits than Duval, Flagler, Putnam and Clay counties combined.
– The property was originally built in 2008 and all spaces are oriented to the road with excellent visibility. The buildings are concrete block with a stucco facade. Available spaces range from 1,200 SF to 2,245 SF. The largest contiguous space is 3,645 SF.
– The property is fronts US Highway I and is situated ¼ mile south of the Int’l Golf Pkwy/US Hwy 1 intersection Int’l Golf parkway provide direct access to I-95. The center is in the Palencia PUD, which is golf course community planned for over 3,300 homes with homes up to $1 million, and a new elementary school.
– The center has excellent parking provided by 76 spaces (5.90 parking spaces per thousand SF).
Download Brochure – Plaza Palencia