Main Street Center
320 West Lanier Avenue, Fayetteville, GA
- Below Market Rates
- Tenant Improvement Dollars Available
- Excellent visibility with 32,000+/- cars/day
- 53,366 population within 5miles of center
– Located on West Lanier Avenue (Georgia Highway 54), the main East-West thoroughfare through Fayetteville, the property offers a gateway location into the heart of the city.
– Situated between two lanes of traffic, the property is exposed to 32,000 vehicles per day.
– Main Street Office Center is located at 320 West Lanier Avenue in the heart of Fayetteville, conveniently situated halfway between Interstates 75 and 85 on the south side of metro Atlanta in Fayette County.
– The county has witnessed more than 16% growth in the past decade, increasing in population to more than 106,000 residents.
– With a community of more than 16,000 people, Fayetteville is considered one of the most desirable places to live in the Atlanta region
– Fayetteville has emerged as a major business hub for south Atlanta, receiving national recognition on Business Insider’s list of “Top 20 Locations for Budding Technology Economies”.
– The region also serves as a major healthcare hub thanks to Piedmont Fayette Hospital, which employs nearly 1,400 doctors, nurses, specialists, and professional staff.
– Located 22 miles south of Downtown Atlanta and 15 miles from the world’s busiest airport, Fayetteville offers a solid foundation for business owners to establish roots, grow, and succeed. The county continues to attract businesses ranging
from international companies to corporate headquarters to local start-ups, attracted by the region’s well-educated workforce, easy access to major markets and transportation hubs, and pro-business environment.
Download Brochure – Main Street Center