2042-2144 East Grand Ave., Lindenhurst, IL 60046
Retail, Office, Restaurant and Service Users
- Shadow Anchored by a JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Adjacent to a newly constructed CVS
- Lindenhurst is a northern suburb of Chicago in Lake County, Illinois located approximately 50 miles to the north along Route 132 (Grand Avenue)
- Estimated population within five miles 124,874, with an average household income of $96,922
- An average household income of $100,507 within one mile
- Linden Plaza is located in Lindenhurst, Illinois comprised of a one story building making up 83,061 SF of Retail space.
- The Property has three access points from E.Grand Avenue and one access point from Sand Lake Road.
- Located on the northeast corner of E. Grand Avenue (Illinois Route 132) and Sand Lake Road.
- Village of Lindenhurst is located approximately 50 miles north of down town Chicago.
- Lindenhurst offers the ideal business and family environment due to its location along Route 132 (Grand Avenue), only minutes west of the 1-94 tollway.
- The Village of Lindenhurst was incorporated in 1956, having grown into a community with high quality neighborhoods, scenic wet land preserves, lakes, and over 400 acres of forest preserves
- The Lindenhurst 2013 median household income was $78,775 in the area, compared to $51,314 for all U.S. households.
- The Market competition consists mainly of smaller nationals, local retail, professional/medical offices, and restaurants, with the exception of a Walmart center to the east.
Download Brochure – Linden Plaza
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883