5157 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, Hiram GA 30141
Retail, Restaurant, Medical & Office Users
- Below Market Rates
- Over 35,000 cars per day
- Across from Target, Ross, Kohl’s, Marshalls
- $85,000+ avg. HH income (3 miles)
- Hiram Square is located in the Atlanta MSA approximately 22 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. It is further situated in the city of Hiram at the northwestern corner of Jimmy Lee Smith Parkway and Greenfield Road.
- The property is positioned between two signalized intersections. Both intersections provide direct access to Hiram Pavilion, a 363,695 SF power center that is anchored by Taget, Kohls, Ross, Marshalls, Michaels, Home Depot, and Pets Mart. Hiram Pavillion is the dominant retail center in all of Paulding County. In addition, JCPenney, Best Buy, a multi-screen cinema, and numerous free-standing banks and restaurants and within ½ mile of Hiram Square. Jim&Nicks BBQ and Apple bees, located on out parcels to the center, combine with the restaurants in the center to create heavy traffic and cross shopping for our tenants.
- The center contains 6.0 parking spaces per thousand SF.
Download Brochure – Hiram Square
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883