150-300 N. Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
Retail, Restaurant & Service Users
- Major upscale renovation planned
- Excellent daytime population with close proximity to over 4 million SF of office
- Many area retailers have their best stores in the trade area
- $97,000+ avg. HH income (5 miles)
– Forum Center is a 134,963 SF upscale shopping center located in the Hurstbourne area of Louisville, KY. The Hurstbourne area combines affluent executive housing, the largest suburban concentration of Class A office, and the premier retailing district of Louisville. – The property is positioned one block north of the Shelbyville Road and N. Hurstborune Parkway intersection. Shelbyville Road (38,000+ autos per day) is Louisville’s most significant east/west commercial corridor, and N. Hurstbourne Parkway (22,300 autos per day) provides direct access to the largest suburban office market in Louisville and many of Louisville’s executive residential communities. – Oxmoor Center (Sears, Macy’s, Von Maur) and the Mall St. Matthews (Dillards, JC Penney, Carmike) located 2 miles west of the subject, combine to create the retailing hub to the trade area. – The center is situated on a 12.52 acre site, and has 712 spaces (5.28 parking spaces per thousand SF).
Download Brochure – Forum Center