Crossroads at Briargate
454 & 456-464 Redington Dr., South Elgin, IL 60177
Retail, Office, Restaurant and Service Users
- Randall Road Commercial Corridor is home to 500 businesses
- 43,100 vehicles per day on Randall Road
- The Village of South Elgin is a northwest suburb of Metro Chicago located 37 miles from The Loop
- Estimated population within five miles 118,183
- An average household income of $103,178 within one mile
- Crossroads at Briargate is located in South Elgin, Illinois, comprised of a single-story building located at 454 Redington Drive and two story building located at 456-464 Redington Drive, making up a total 27,443 SF of retail and class “A” office.
- The Property is located in the Randall Road Commercial Corridor serving a local affluent, well-educated population and is adjacent to Home Depot (to the north) and Super Target (to the south). The Property shadow space to the Home Depot and is sharing a common Drive.
- The Village of South Elgin is located approximately 37 miles west of the Loop in Kane County. In July 2007, South Elgin was numbered 82 of 100 entries in the “America’s Best Places to Live.”
- Randall Road Commercial Corridor changed the face of the community. The South Elgin Commons Shopping Center hosts a Toys ‘R’Us, Babies ‘R’Us, and a Ross Dress-for-Less store adjacent to the existing LA Fitness facility.
- The Heritage Crossing Subdivision located at the south-west corner of Bowes Road and McLean Boulevard offers great exposure to high traffic and includes two full access points with a signalized intersection at Sundown Road. The development includes HeritageWoods, a 132 unit assisted living facility, a day care center, and a12,000 square foot retail center featuring a family restaurant, Dairy Queen and a medical office.
Download Brochure – Crossroads at Briargate
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883