3555 Centerville Hwy., Snellville, GA
Retail, Restaurant and Office
- Below Market Rates
- Tenant Improvement Dollars Available
- Excellent visibility with 30,145+/- cars/day
- 128,796 population within 5miles of center
- The Property is located in Gwinnet County just 25 miles north east of Atlanta.
- The residential base surrounding the Property has over 114,429 within 5 miles of the property with and average household income in excess of $78,594.
- Since 2011 new housing construction, much of it upscale, continues in Snellville. This is the only area in metro-Atlanta where this is occurring on such a large and consistent scale.
- An abundance of the new construction has been occurring along Centerville Highway.
- Built in 2007, the Centerville Crossing is a one-story retail building totaling 22,000 SF.
- The site is 5+ acres with 110 parking spaces, a ratio of 5.0 spaces per 1,000 SF. The ratio better than the ratio for most centers in the market.
- The Property is on the southwest corner of Centerville Highway 124 and Annistown Road, and is served by two points of ingress and egress, one of which is signalized at the Property’s main entrance.
- Centerville Crossing has excellent visibility on Centerville Highway with 30,145 cars per day.
- Centerville Crossing is part of a planned retail development adjacent to Walgreens and Auto Zone, both of which generate additional foot traffic for the Property.
- Located in a prime retail trade area that is home Publix, Walgreens, Super Walmart, Aldi, and Ingles.
Download Brochure – Centerville Crossing
ALTUS Commercial Real Estate LLC
5755 North Point Pkwy., Suite 84
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
O (404) 995-1780
C (770) 883-2883